As an eager and driven cybersecurity enthusiast, I'm honing my expertise in the dynamic and challenging domains of web penetration testing and malware analysis. I'm committed to leveraging my skills to fortify the security of digital ecosystems and safeguard against the dangers of malicious cyber threats. I possess:
- Knowledge in scripting languages including Python
- Knowledge with security toolkits such as Kali Linux, Metasploit, and Burp Suite Community.
- Proficient in translating information from technical to executive or management terminology
University of Ghana 
Bachelor’s, Information Technology
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner (CCP)
- Practical Ethical Hacking course (PEH) - TCM security
- Google IT Support Certificate
- Data Analysis and Visualization with Microsoft Power BI - Udacity
- Programming for Data Science for Enterprise - Udacity
WACCI, University of Ghana - Programmes Officer 
- Network troubleshooting: Regardless of the central management from the University of Ghana, I am responsible for resolving issues with wired and wireless connectivity at the Centre’s level and ensuring a consistent higher uptime.
- Laboratory management: I manage the computers in the bioinformatics laboratory using windows active directory to frequently install patches and applications.
- End-User Support: I assist students’ staff and faculty to solve issues with their computers ranging from software to hardware.
- Training: Perform routine cyber security training for students, staff and faculty members to keep them up to date on how to protect themselves and the organization from cyber incidents.
- IT policies: consult with relevant departments to implements IT policies such as 2FA to add additional layer of security on the organization’s accounts.
- Communication and visibility: I develop contents and visuals to promote the Centre’s activities on various social media platforms.
African Plant Breeders Association - IT Officer 
- Oversee the association’s website management by designing and uploading content.
- Collaborate with international partners around the globe to host hybrid events of over 1,000 participants
- Provide technical advice and assistance where needed regarding security related issues as well as best practices.
Web Developer - Woogle Africa 
Woogle is a group of ICT specialists whose main aim is to train aspiring children who are eager to learn more about IT, specifically programming. We target basic school pupils and reach out to them with our content.
Hobbies & Interests
Listening to cyber security podcasts and building home labs